Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 October 2013

I'll give you a hint, the answer is JERK!

A friend and I are walking to the bus stop. We see that the bus is closing its doors, so we start to run. Someone else arrives at the bus doors and the bus driver opens the doors to let him on. This gives my friend and I time to get to the bus before he finishes closing his doors for the second time. The bus driver sees us running to the bus, so we get to the bus and stand outside the door waiting for him to open it.

Naturally, since his bus is half empty and he hasn't started moving yet ... he drives off and leaves us standing at the bus stop. What. The. Heck?!

**insert angry blue streak I yelled at the bus driver as he drove away here**

I'm sorry, is there some type of limit on the number of times you can open your doors at a single stop or are you just a first class jerk?

For those of you experiencing deja-vu right now, I checked, and yes, I did write another post about this exact same thing 3 months ago. Seriously bus drivers? What have I done to you to make you hate the very sight of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment