Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Do you want to be the pot or the kettle?

I was getting on the skytrain at production station during rush hour today. A whole bus load and then some of people were also getting on an already crowded train. On the train, there was a girl standing right inside the doorway, not moving to the back, making it harder for everyone to get on and move farther inside the train.

Then as the last few people were trying to load, the true magic happened. Doorway girl turned to some guy who had just gotten on and said, "It would be a lot easier for everyone to fit if you took your backpack off."

...

Seriously?! I had no words. I'm pretty sure I just stared at her with my mouth hanging open. I thought that kind of irony was reserved for TV and movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment